If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your Personal Information, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your Personal Information;
- Request correction or deletion of your Personal Information;
- Object to our use and processing of your Personal Information;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your Personal Information; and
- Request portability of your Personal Information.
You can usually access, correct, or delete your Personal Information using your account’s settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to do that, or you would like to contact us about one of the other rights, please contact us at https://shorten.fyi/contact/ .
EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.